Your initial consultation for your jewelry appraisal is complimentary, where we can quickly determine fine jewelry from costume. We provide a written assessment of the value of a single piece to an entire collection. In the event of a loss, we can give insurance replacement estimates working directly with your insurance company.
Each Appraisal Includes:
- Comprehensive written description for each piece, including metal types; any identifying marks; gemstones and their quality description; design elements; and gram weight;
- Quality calculation using GIA guidelines and current market values;
- Complete inspection, light polishing, tightening of stones, and cleaning;
- Photographic documentation.
- Leaving the Item in The Store – $85 per item or $100 per hour for multiple items. Usually it takes about 7 business days for appraisal to be done (large number of items may take longer time).
- Expedited Same Day Service – $125 per item or $150 per hour for multiple items. Drop off in the morning and pick up jewelry with paperwork same day. There is 1 hour maximum of labor for this service.
- Set Up Appointment and Wait – $125 for 1 item or $150 per hour for multiple items (one hour maximum). Wait while item is being appraised and leave with your jewelry. Paperwork to follow within 7 business days. There is also a possibility to wait with jewelry and leave with the paperwork – cost is $150 (single item only).
- Broker services with Auction Houses and antique dealers to assist you in the liquidation of your estate jewelry, silver and other collectibles;
- Options for trading in and purchasing new jewelry items.
Contact us to learn more!