Your initial consultation for your jewelry appraisal is complimentary, where we can quickly determine fine jewelry from costume. We provide a written assessment of the value of a single piece to an entire collection. In the event of a loss, we can give insurance replacement estimates working directly with your insurance company.
Each Appraisal Includes:
- Comprehensive written description for each piece, including metal types; any identifying marks; gemstones and their quality description; design elements; and gram weight;
- Quality calculation using GIA guidelines and current market values;
- Complete inspection, light polishing, tightening of stones, and cleaning;
- Photographic documentation.
- Broker services with Auction Houses and antique dealers to assist you in the liquidation of your estate jewelry, silver and other collectibles;
- Options for trading in and purchasing new jewelry items.
Appraisals are offered at $85 per item or $100 per hour.
Contact us to learn more!