Jonathan’s Jewelers has four jewelers doing repair work everyday. Most jewelry stores in southern New Hampshire send their repairs out, or have jewelers who visit the store on an irregular basis. Not Jonathan’s Jewelers!
Because we have on-site jewelers who are in our location every day, we are able to complete most repairs in three business days, and most watch repairs in two to four weeks. We average 200 repairs a month and have completed nearly 60,000 total repairs in our time in business!
Complete the form below or call us at 603-262-1443 for more. Our business hours appear in the footer of our website.
On-site repair services include:
- Custom jewelry design and fabrication
- Ring sizing – platinum, gold, and silver
- Gemstone setting and tightening
- Fine, antique and costume jewelry repairs
- Antique silver polishing and restoration, including flatware and silver services
- Watch battery replacement
- Gold and rhodium plating
- Matching or replacing lost gemstones
- Pearl and bead restringing
- Machine engraving
- Laser welding
Specialty services – ring sizing, stone setting, and single item appraisal while you wait with an appointment
*All these services receive our one year guarantee*
Services that are performed outside of our shop are:
- Watch and small clock repairs
- Gemstone re-cutting and re-polishing, diamonds included
- Hand engraving
- Diamond and colored gemstone grading reports ( GIA, AGL certificates )
- Laser inscribing – certificate number on the girdle (edge of the gemstone)
- Opal inlay