Before you come to our shop…
As of April 16, 2021, the New Hampshire mask mandate has been lifted by Governor Sununu. However, our COVID protocols are still in place and we are requesting that customers and staff continue to wear masks.
We would like to give our staff the opportunity to be fully vaccinated before we make any decisions on lifting the mask mandates within Jonathan’s Jewelers. Please understand: this is for the safety of our staff and customers, and keeping everyone on our team healthy is critical for the viability of our small business. We can’t wait to see your smiles soon, but for now please continue to wear your masks when you visit us.
Drop us a line!
We are located:
– 5 miles east of the Rte 101/101A junction in Milford;
– 4 miles west of the Rte 114/101 junction in Bedford;
– 5 miles west of 101 off the Everett Turnpike;
– 7 miles from the intersection of Rte 101 & 93;
– Approximately one hour from Boston, Portsmouth or Keene; and
– 30 minutes from Concord.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10 AM-5 PM
Thursday 10 AM-8 PM
Saturday 10 AM-3 PM (5/8: Open until 5 PM)
Sunday and Monday Closed